The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

هذه مُجرَّد مُعاينة لتصميم تم اختياره من موقع Hitskin.com
تنصيب التصميم في منتداكالرجوع الى صفحة بيانات التصميم

متصل باسم Anonymous. آخر زيارة لك في

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل  The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الجمعة أكتوبر 24, 2008 8:22 pm

عدووولي

:: v.i.p ::
عدووولي

لا تقل The girl is afraid from the dog
قل The girl is afraid of the dog

لا تقل He is very careful for his health
قل He is very careful of his health

لا تقل I congraulate you for your success
قل I congratulate you on your success

لا تقل He failed from mathematics last year
قل He failed in mathematics last year

لا تقل Many people have died from malaria
قل Many people have died of malaria

لا تقل My book is different than yours
قل My book is different from yours

2The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الخميس أكتوبر 30, 2008 10:48 am

Abody Alyazedi

المـديـر العـــام
Abody Alyazedi
The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 693150

3The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition السبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 2:39 pm

بسمة امل ومحبة

بسمة امل ومحبة
The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 410936

4The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الأحد نوفمبر 09, 2008 4:21 am

سعاد&ة&السفير

سعاد&ة&السفير
thanx alot

5The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 2:34 am

عدووولي

عدووولي
مشكورين على المرور

6The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الجمعة نوفمبر 28, 2008 7:55 am

Medoo

:: عضو/ة شرف ::
Medoo
:: عضو/ة شرف ::
The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 648475

7The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الجمعة نوفمبر 28, 2008 8:06 am

●3zoOofღ»

●3zoOofღ»
مشكووور

The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 397462004

8The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition السبت نوفمبر 29, 2008 9:55 pm

العاشق

عضو مجتهد
العاشق
The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 648475

9The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الأحد نوفمبر 30, 2008 3:12 am

عدووولي

عدووولي
مشكورين على المرور

10The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition Empty رد: The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition الأحد أغسطس 02, 2009 9:27 pm

اليزيدي

:: المشرف العام ::
اليزيدي
:: المشرف العام ::
The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 693150 The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 693150 The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition 693150
very very very nice

thanx

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  The common mistakes in the usage of Preposition [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

الرد سريع

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

© 2017 NAJMNET.
FM PunBB
Rip by معتز بالله ADMIN